Wednesday, January 7, 2009

just because you've never seen me drink tea doesn't mean i don't drink tea

what? how did i get what scar? oh, this scar! well...
the way my mother always told it: i had already learned to walk, but i had a little trouble
with the whole stopping thing. as i was walking across the living room, i picked up too much steam
and decided to take a dive toward the rocking chair. luckily, my face broke my fall! i hit the edge of the seat
just above my chin, right below my lower lip and my little baby teeth cut right through. i got four little baby stitches
and one helluva scar. it's funny that i hardly ever get asked about it when it's right here on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

modern dancer

dreams of dancers last night. i was working at a coffeehouse again and we were auditioning dancers to work at the coffeehouse. i'm not s...