Tuesday, June 17, 2008

my new roomie

my sister found him scared and stiff as a board,
in the middle of a busy six-lane boulevard.
a city bus and two cars stopped.
my sister took him home.
she has two dogs.
so, no cats.



she called me today,
'i have something for you.'
i have never thought of myself as a cat person.
i want a dog, but 'no dogs allowed'.
i'm allergic to cats!



i haven't named him yet.
i've been trying to think of one
before he visits the vet this weekend.

i did a quick google search for 'blue-haired cats'.
i think he may be of a breed called korat.
his blue eyes should turn green
as he enters adolescence.
i prefer the blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

modern dancer

dreams of dancers last night. i was working at a coffeehouse again and we were auditioning dancers to work at the coffeehouse. i'm not s...