Monday, December 17, 2007

Best. Reply. Ever.

RE: The Message I Sent to You on 12/15. That's Yesterday.
Either you have a lot of time on your hands or you are in serious need of creative outlet! Maybe you need your own Saturday Night Live skit. It could be like 'Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy' only way funnier.

So, in regards to your message on 12/15, that's two days ago, it is strangely disappointing to learn about Gicle (how's it spelled again?). I did know what it was but when you say it with such non-poetic words as you did I find myself feeling sad and unfulfilled by my previous love for the medium. I feel that maybe you have just stripped the last bit of wonder and magic from my life by your caloused depiction. Although the finality of your previous message was quite harsh, it was completely overshadowed by the emptiness you left where my love for Gicle had once lived.

goodbye michael... maybe not forever, but at least for now.

s.


No comments:

Post a Comment

modern dancer

dreams of dancers last night. i was working at a coffeehouse again and we were auditioning dancers to work at the coffeehouse. i'm not s...