Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's the Magic In You

went to my aunt's & uncle's house for a birthday dinner.
my aunt cooked the deep fried shredded pork tacos
i love so much!
and she also made the fruit parfait
i love so much!
a houseful of aunts/uncles/cousins/sisters/grandmothers.
all of them there to celebrate my birthday.
it felt so good.
loved.

best gift i got was four $1 bills, from my 7-year old second-cousin.
she said she didn't have time to buy anything,
so she just gave me the money instead.
she asked me what i was going to buy with it.
told her, "i don't know, i might buy a bunch of stuff with it."

who wants a pistachio?

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern dancer

dreams of dancers last night. i was working at a coffeehouse again and we were auditioning dancers to work at the coffeehouse. i'm not s...